Wednesday, November 11, 2009



Happy Veterans Day!



Hi Friends! Sorry I haven't been updating this blog as regularly as I used to. Not sure why though.

Anyways, this post is dedicated to honor all the men and women who have worn the uniform of the United States Armed Forces, to thank and honor all those who served honorably in the military - in wartime or peacetime. These are the people who really made a difference, because I can't imagine what the world would be today, without them around in 1917, 1941, 1950, 1964, 1990 and 2001.

Of the 10 Federal holidays in the United States, Veterans Day is largely intended to thank living Veterans for their service, to acknowledge that their contributions to our national security are appreciated, and to underscore the fact that all those who served - not only those who died - have sacrificed and done their duty.

So this goes out to you, Inge', the only friend I know who used to be a Marine! How cool is that huh?



2 Comments:

Blogger Inge' said...

John,
I am sorry I did not see this sooner!! I have been working quite a bit lately and have not been keeping up with my internet friends:(

Thank you for your post on Veterans. I appreciate the special thank you to me!

You are a sweet friend and I know you will do well in your upcoming Marathon!

Saturday, December 19, 2009 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

You are most welcome, Inge' :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home